- On July 22, ISA shareholders will receive the first dividend payment of the year (COP 374,5) per share.
- The second dividend payment (COP 374,5) per share, will be received in the month of December, for a total of the year (COP 749) per share.
AAs approved by the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting held on March 25, 2022, the company will make a disbursement for a total amount of COP 829.651 million the 1.107.677.894 outstanding common shares for the year. This dividend corresponds to 50% of the net income for the year 2021.
Those who hold their shares before July 15, 2022, the date on which the ex-dividend period begins and which runs until July 21, 2022, will be entitled to payment of the dividend.
The money corresponding to unclaimed dividends does not generate any yield or interest, so it is important not to let them accumulate and to claim them on the dates established for payment.
For any questions or additional information, shareholders may contact the Shareholder Service Office through:
- Shareholder Chat: ISA website (www.isa.co/en/investors/)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Toll-free shareholder service line: 01 8000 11 5000 or in Colombia +57 (60) (4) 444 25 55 55
We extend the invitation to update your information through the same contact channels already mentioned. The information is protected by the data processing policy determined in the law 1581 of 2012.