- The fair will have the participation of speakers from Microsoft, Amazon, Gartner, Softtek and Palantir Technologies.
- Digital transformation success stories will be presented by the different affiliates.
With the participation of world class speakers in digital transformation and the presentation of 40 internal success stories, ISA Group is holding from August 2 to 5 its third Digital Transformation Fair, which will be 100 % online, with the purpose of recognizing how digital transformation is experienced day after day inside the organization and to anticipate the business’ future needs.
This year’s challenge for the organization and invited speakers, will be to address the latest developments in digital transformation acceleration, agile and simple technologies, internet of behaviors, hyper automatization, cybersecurity, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and technology trends for 2022.
“When we built our ISA2030 strategy, we established that 65% initiatives would be leveraged by digitalization, making digital transformation into a transversal skill in our teams. Today, this skill has allowed us to make the future into our present, to face the challenges posed by the pandemic and to adapt to this new reality, being more and more competitive and building a vision of the future that distances us from business obsolescence”, said Bernardo Vargas Gibsone, ISA Group CEO.
Last, the closing of the fair will be an opportunity for reflection with new generations, where Bernardo Vargas Gibsone will have a conversation with Nicolás Rojas Niño, creator of Imagine Apps, and Juan David Ramírez Jaramillo, founder of Protalento, both winners of the Premio Nacional al Talento Joven 2021 (2021 National Award for Young Talent), for which ISA is one of the sponsors, to talk about their innovation and technology projects and to better understand how each present action builds the future.
- Juan José Gutiérrez – Senior Director of Gartner’s Executive Program for Latin America and the Caribbean
- What is coming in 2022? Technology Trends for Transformation
- Michael Burke – Lead for Power Platform of Microsoft Latin America and the Caribbean
- Hyper automatization: the power of automatization with multiple technologies
- Edgar Helou – Country Manager Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Colombia
- Obsession with customers: let’s learn Amazon’s experience
- Anton Apostolatos – Technical leader of Palantir Technologies in Latin America
- Data potential: how to exploit it for transformation
- Lucas Giraldo – Consulting Manager in RSM
- Geopolitical relations and cybersecurity within the framework of digital transformation
- Raquel Roca – Founder of Silver Academy
- Mindset Digital