Our main purpose “CONNEXTIONS THAT INSPIRE” invites us to be co-responsible and to act coherently to keep contributing to prevention and protection of the health of our stakeholders before the circumstances that we are still facing today due to COVID-19. Therefore, although our wish would have been to meet again in person in the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting, we have decided, with the corresponding authorizations from the Financial Superintendence of Colombia, to hold the Meeting through suggested proxies in the offices of ISA, applying the corresponding health and safety measures and to guarantee the best conditions for the transmission of the meeting, which can be followed live in our website www.isa.co, where the mechanisms enabled for accepting questions during the meeting are explained.
I, as the Chief Executive Officer of INTERCONEXIÓN ELÉCTRICA S.A. E.S.P., here by convene the ORDINARY GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING to be held on Friday, March 26, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Shareholders will be represented by suggested proxies, who will meet at ISA’s offices, located in Calle 12 sur # 18 – 168, in Medellín, Colombia. For this purpose, shareholders will be able to:
1. Grant an authorization with voting instructions to one of the proxies suggested by ISA. Starting March 4, shareholders will be able to access the website www.isa.co, and in the section of the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting, they will find the names of suggested proxies, the proxy templates, and instructions for sending the information. The proxies are attorneys who will represent the shareholders and are neither employees nor directors of the company or companies of the ISA Group. State entities that are shareholders may participate through their attorneys or officers authorized for this event if they choose to do so.
2. The procedure is as follows: Enter the website www.isa.co and fill out the electronic proxy, according to the instructions established therein or download the proxy template. In this last case: (i) Fill out the authorization, indicating the proxy and the voting rights for each of the proposals submitted for consideration of the Meeting, which are published on www.isa.co, in the section of the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting, (ii) Sign the proxy and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the annexes demonstrating the identity and/or representation powers of the shareholder. This same procedure will apply if the shareholder decides not to use the proxy template and therefore will send the proxy text of his/her choice, with the indications established here.
3. Proxies will be received until 5:00 p.m. on March 25, 2021, one day prior to the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting.
4. The gift usually offered will be sent to the address indicated in the proxy.
The ORDINARY GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING will consider the following agenda:
Approval of the agenda:
1. Election of the Chairman of the Meeting.
2. Secretary’s report on the approval of Minutes 110 of March 27, 2020.
3. Election of the Commission for approval of the Minutes and scrutinies.
4. Welcome speech by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and reading of the Board of Directors’ Report and Corporate Governance Report.
5. Presentation and approval of the 2020 Integrated Management Report.
6. Reading and presentation of ISA’s Individual and Consolidated Financial Statements as of December 31, 2020
7. Reading of the Statutory Auditor’s opinion.
8. Approval of ISA’s Individual and Consolidated Financial Statements as of December 31, 2020.
9. Approval of the profit distribution project for 2020 to decree dividends and create capital reserves.
10. Election of the Statutory Auditor and allocation of the corresponding fees.
11. Election the Board of Directors for the April 2021 – March 2022 period.
12. Bylaws Reform reading and approval.
13. Reading and approval of the Board of Directors Succession Policy.
14. Reading and approval of the Board of Directors Remuneration Policy.
15. Approval of fees for members of the Board of Directors for the April 2021 – March 2022 period.
16. Miscellaneous or proposals from shareholders.
Right of inspection:
As of March 4, 2021, the information regarding the subjects of the Shareholders’ Meeting and the proposals of the management to be presented for consideration will be available on the website www.isa.co.
For shareholders interested in exercising the right of inspection, the documentation required by law will be available starting March 4, 2021 at ISA’s headquarters in Medellin, Antioquia, at Calle 12 Sur 18-168. Considering the current limitations for capacity and protection of persons, the right of inspection will be executed with all biosecurity protocols recommended by the National Government and by appointment previously requested by email at email@example.com.
BERNARDO VARGAS GIBSONE
Learn about our financial actions, including other activities that guarantee a transparent and innovative development of our business units.
ISA is committed to transparency and ethics. ISA now has a specialized toll-free line to address your questions or complaints and find an effective solution. Learn more about our Ethics Line