The Chief Executive Officer for INTERCONEXIÓN ELÉCTRICA S.A. E.S.P. invites to the ORDINARY GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING to be held on Friday, March 27, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. at Pabellón Verde de Plaza Mayor Exposiciones, Calle 41 # 55 – 35, Medellín, Colombia.
The following agenda will be considered at the REGULAR GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING:
Approval of the agenda:
2. Report of the Secretary on the approval of Minutes 109, on March 29, 2019.
3. Election of the Commission for approval of the Minutes and scrutiny.
4. Welcome speech by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and reading of the Board of Directors’ Operation Report and Corporate Governance Report.
5. Presentation and approval of the Integrated Management Report for 2019.
6. Reading and presentation of ISA’s Individual and Consolidated Financial Statements as of December 31, 2019.
7. Reading of the Statutory Auditor’s report.
8. Approval of ISA’s Individual and Consolidated Financial Statements as of December 31, 2019.
9. Approval of the profit distribution project for 2019 to decree dividends and create equity reserves.
10. Election of the Statutory Auditor and allocation of fees.
11. Election of the Board of Directors.
12. Reading and approval of the Remuneration Policy for the Board of Directors.
13. Approval of fees for Board of Directors members for the April 2020 – March 2021 period.
14. Miscellaneous or propositions from shareholders.
To exercise the right of inspection, the documentation required by law will be available to shareholders from March 5, 2020 at ISA’s headquarters in Medellin, Antioquia, at Calle 12 Sur 18-168, bloque 1, piso 1, sala 1, from 7:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Shareholders unable to attend the meeting are required to appoint their proxies in a timely manner by duly granted powers of attorney. Proxies may not be granted to the Company’s administrators or employees. Legal requirements for powers of attorney, unauthorized practices, and power of attorney templates will be available for reference on ISA’s website www.isa.co.
The meeting will be broadcasted live on ISA’s website www.isa.co. Shareholders registration will take place on the day of the meeting from 7:00 a.m. onwards. Shareholders are kindly required to be on time for the meeting.
BERNARDO VARGAS GIBSONE
Chief Executive Officer
Learn about our financial actions, including other activities that guarantee a transparent and innovative development of our business units.
ISA is committed to transparency and ethics. ISA now has a specialized toll-free line to address your questions or complaints and find an effective solution. Learn more about our Ethics Line